Has your banker or lending institution turned down your request for Credit Card, Business Loan, Start-Up Loan, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan, Agricultural Loan or any other type of loan by saying:
- Your CIBIL or Credit Report is not Good.
- Your CIBIL Scores or Credit Scores are not up to the minimum mark for getting sanctioned the Bank Loans or Credit Card.
- Your Credit Report has “Settled” or “Written Off” account.
- Your CIBIL Report includes loan account where it is overdue or past due account.
- Accounts reported in your Credit Report are categorized as Sub-Standard, Doubtful or Loss Assets.
- Though the reported loan accounts are regular and you have exhausted your repaying capacity.
- You are a joint or co-borrower in a loan account, which is by default.
- You have stood as Guarantor in a loan account which remained in default in the past or is in default presently.
Then you may find it difficult to convince your banker or lending financial institution even if you are not a defaulter. Such questions can be answered easily only by a qualified and experienced professional, especially one who has practical banking experience and know how to analyze and get such damaging Credit Reports.
At the first instance, the analyst will require the following information from your side to proceed further for critical analysis of your Credit Reports by any Credit Rating Agency like CIBIL, Experian, Equifax or HighRank.
STEP-1: SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
- Exact Name as per PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID or Driving License.
- Exact Address as per PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID or Driving License.
- Mobile Number and Email ID if any.
- PDF Copy of the latest CIBIL Report which should not be more than 10-15 days old.
- Scanned Copies of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID or Driving License.
- Account Numbers of your any Two previously closed loan/credit card accounts or existing loan/credit card accounts along with the amount of loan, Purpose of Loan and Year of Loan. Correct information on your existing or closed loan accounts will help us fetch your Credit Report more accurately from the various Credit Rating Agencies.
- Exact Problem: Narrate here that you visited your bankers and they refused to sanction your loan due to various reasons like i) Bad CIBIL Report ii) Poor Credit Score iii) Many Delinquency Strings in the Credit Report iv) Report includes overdue accounts, Settled Accounts and/or Written Off account.
STEP-2: PAYMENT OF PROFESSIONAL FEES AND OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE:
Immediately after submitting the documents and information as above you will be directed to make online Payment of Professional Fees and Out of Pocket Expense: (To Know More Please Call – 8849950799 or whats app 9814915812)
Revised Schedule of Professional Fees w.e.f. 01-01-2018
|Analysis and Investigation of CIBIL Reports or Reports of any other Rating Agency like Equifax, Experian, and HighRank
Time Taken 3-10 Days in case of Individuals after Receipt of Payment and Documents
In case of Company Credit Report, Time taken may exceed 30 Days after Receipt of Payment and Documents.
|Rs.4500-00 Per Report to be Paid in Advance for Individuals and
Rs.12500-00 Per Report to be Paid in Advance for Companies/Sole-Prop/Partnership Firms etc.
|Fixed Charges Non-Refundable to be paid in Advance
Please go through Other Terms and Conditions below.
|Removal of Strangers’ Accounts from Credit Reports.
Time Taken 15-60 Days after Receipt of Payment
|Rs.2000-00 per Account per Report||85% Refundable if the accounts are not successfully Removed|
|Negotiation with Lending Institutions for SETTLED or WRITTEN OFF accounts in Reports – Job limited to Issuance of Letter of Demand by Lending Banker in case the Borrower opts for Self Updation of Status in CIBIL Report||Rs.2000 per Account Per Report to be Paid in Advance||85% Refundable if Negotiation Fails.|
|Updation of Status in CIBIL after Deposit of Money as per Issuance of Letter of Demand by Lending Bankers||Rs.1500-00 Minimum up to Deposit of Rs.10000 or less + 20 % of the Deposit Amount exceeding Rs.10000-00 Per Account Per Report to be Paid in Advance||The Matter will have to be referred to Banking Lokpal (Ombudsman) or Consumer Court as Lending Banker is legally bound to update status within 60 days of receipt of money.|
|Drawing of Personal Credit Report – In case, of No Loan Reports – Credit Scores will not be allotted by Credit Rating Agencies.
Time Taken 7-15 Days after verification of KYC Documents
|Rs.2500-00 Per Report to be Paid in Advance||Fixed Charges Non-Refundable be paid in Advance|
|Drawing of Company, Firm Commercial Credit Report (CCR) – Time Taken 15 – 30 Days – after receipt of Documents and Payment in Order||Rs.6500-00 per Report to be Paid in Advance||Fixed Charges Non-Refundable to be paid in Advance|
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Any wrong payment received will be returned after deduction of Handling Charge of 15% with a minimum of Rs.500-00.
- In case of Company Credit Reports (CCR), the professional fees will be assessed after Complete Analysis and Investigation of the CCR.
- Before taking up any case of CIBIL Dispute Resolution, our experts will rely upon the Credit Reports analyzed by the experts at CIBIL Consultants only.
- CIBIL Consultants will provide 85% to 100% Cash Back Guarantee in case “Settled” or “Written Off” accounts are not updated in Credit Reports.
- CIBIL Consultants will provide after-sales service to its clients to keep good Credit Score.
- Read more Terms and Conditions.
By Making the Payment, I accept the above Terms and Conditions.
Check Out more convenient Payment Options to make Payments. If you are very busy and do not have time to keep a check on your CIBIL Report and Credit History then you can leave all your worries to us by subscribing to our Silver Credit Health Checkup Plan for getting updates about your Credit Scores and CIBIL Reports round the corner.