CIBIL Consultants has plans to expand its network on PAN India basis. Interested DSAs of Banks, Commerce and Accounts Graduates, Fresh Chartered Accountants can contact us to become our Partners (Authorised Agents) on Revenue Sharing basis. This is being done to facilitate the local public to contact our local Partners in their close vicinity. The Partners (Authorised Agents) shall be responsible for:
- Distribution of Publicity Material in their area of operation.
- To work as a conduit between the End User and the CIBIL Consultants.
- To obtain documents like existing Poor or Misleading CIBIL Reports, Aadhar, PAN Cards of the clients under their jurisdiction and upload the same on our main website through Submit Documents.
- To obtain the details of the client like Name, Address, Mobile Numbers, Email ID, Date of Birth, Relevant Documents regarding Settled or Written Off Loan accounts, Known Loan Details of existing active or closed loan accounts of the client – which will help in segregating his/her loan accounts from Stranger Loan Accounts to be got removed from Credit Rating Agencies like CIBIL, Equifax, Experian and High Rank. To upload such details in PDF or Word Doc file at Submit Documents.
- To communicate with CIBIL Consultants and update their local clients about the status of their Rectified Credit Reports and to discuss the strategy to Improve the Credit Scores.
Eligibility Conditions for Partners: (Contact us with Full Confidence)
- Minimum Graduate in any field with working knowledge of Computers including MS Word, Excel Sheets, Scanning, Uploading and Downloading Files, Maintenance of Local Digital Library for Local Clients, Files, and Folders, Emailing, Messaging through Whats App and other Messaging systems like Facebook Messenger, Net Banking and Making Payments. 10+2 Pass can also be considered if they have proficiency in the above fields. The candidate should be able to communicate with CIBIL Consultants in English or Hindi.
- Local liaison with Chartered Accountants, Lending Bankers ( All Nationalised and Private Banks) and Financial Companies like Bajaj Finserv, Immigration Consultants, DSA’s of Banks and Financing Companies.
- Should have minimum one Laptop or PC, Android Mobile Phone, Scanner-cum-Printer, Internet WI-Fi or Broadband Connection.
- Should be able to invest Rs.5000-00 on local Publicity Material as designed and prescribed by CIBIL Consultants.
- The designated Partner (Authorized Agent) will have to keep Interest Free Security of Rs.50,000-00 (Refundable) on termination of partnership by either side.
- Local References of two respectable persons out of which one should be a Banker – who will vouch for the Integrity and Honesty of the Partners (Authorized Agents).
- The candidates will have to submit their PAN Card and Aadhaar Card and other information required to fetch his/her CIBIL Report. The prospective Partner should have CIBIL Score of more than 750.
- Knowledge about Credit Rating and Credit Scores will be an added advantage as the skill will be required to understand the Problems of the Local Clients.
- Call at 8849950799 or whats app at 9814915812 for relaxation in conditions in deserving cases.
- Our Partners (Authorised Agents) will have to display the following signboard of minimum size 6ft x 2 ft with same color and design. However local Partners (Authorised Agents) can add their Local Mobile Numbers or Contact Numbers on the Board at proper place:
Here is the List of our Partners in various Cities PAN India:
- Whole of District Sirhind and Fatehgarh Sahib in Punjab is being looked after by Lakhwinder Singh M-7837992100
- More Partners to be Added Soon.
The Author is Retd Chief Manager of PNB and Leading Practicing CIBIL Consultant in India.