Why Do you need to contact CIBIL Consultants?
- Do you have bad CIBIL report?
- Has your Bank rejected your loan?
- Are you finding it difficult to get strangers’ accounts removed from your Credit Report?
- Has your Bank damaged your reputation by reporting the loans as “Settled” or “Written Off”?
- Do you own unused “Credit Card” complimentary issued by your Bankers?
- Have you ever guaranteed any loan account availed by your friends, relatives or contacts?
- Has your EMI cheque or ECS Mandate bounced?
If you are facing any of the above situations, then you need to consult a CIBIL Consultant to know your latest credit score lest you face problems while getting loans or even while getting VISA clearance.
Consult our experts at Expert Consultancy for long-lasting solutions to your bad CIBIL reports.
How to contact CIBIL Consultants at Expert Consultancy:
There is no need to panic. In case you are having any problem with your CIBIL Report of CIBIL score then just get ready with the following documents and contact our experts at Expert Consultancy with prior appointment on M-9814915812:
- The Latest copy of the CIBIL Report. (If contacting online then PDF copy of the complete CIBIL Report.
- Original ID and address proofs like PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar ID, Driving License and Passport. (If contacting online then scanned copies of above proofs in PDF or JPG Form.
- Latest Address and Mobile Number.
- If currently having any loan accounts, then the Account Numbers along with the names of the lending banks. ( Submit documents via email ID to this address). Even the account numbers of previous loans, which have been closed, will be sufficient.
After submitting the above documents physically or online, contact here.
Can’t I do it myself?
Often public asks us this question if they can not resolve their CIBIL problems themselves. If you ask me that I will say, a big “No” as it is a highly cumbersome procedure as you have to contact the lending bankers who have damaged your credit reputation on the one hand and the rating agencies like CIBIL, Experian or Equifax on the other hand. It takes minimum 45 days to 50 days period to resolve the CIBIL related issues and sometimes it may even take more than 60 days. But our experts at Expert Consultancy, with more than 35 years experience have a success rate of resolving the CIBIL issues in more than 95% cases in a record time of 10 to 15 days. Sometimes the revised and rectified report has been delivered in 7 days time also.