LONG LASTING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR CIBIL REPORT RELATED ISSUES
- Generation of CIBIL Reports for Individual Credit Rating and Score.
- Generation of Company Credit Reports.
- Critical Analysis of CIBIL Reports and Reports by other Credit Rating agencies like Equifax, Experian and HighRank.
- Negotiation and Settlement Services for the change of Status in Credit Reports from SETTLED or WRITTEN OFF to Closed.
- Suggesting the clients to take steps to repair their Bad Credit Reports through:
- Removal of Strangers’ Accounts from the Credit Reports.
- Getting the Zero Balance accounts properly closed in CIBIL.
- Resolving the “SETTLED” and “WRITTEN OFF” accounts in Credit Reports.
- Suggesting methods to increase Credit Scores and Ratings through Ethical Means.
Schedule of Professional Fees
|Analysis and Investigation of CIBIL Reports or Reports of any other Rating Agency like Equifax, Experian, and HighRank
Time Taken 3-10 Days after Receipt of Payment and Documents
|Rs.3500-00 Per Report to be Paid in Advance||Fixed Charges Non-Refundable to be paid in Advance|
|Removal of Strangers’ Accounts from Credit Reports.
Time Taken 15-60 Days after Receipt of Payment
|Rs.1500-00 per Account per Report||90% Refundable if the accounts are not successfully Removed|
|Negotiation with Lending Institutions for SETTLED or WRITTEN OFF accounts in Reports – Job limited to Issuance of Letter of Demand by Lending Banker in case the Borrower opts for Self Updation of Status in CIBIL Report||Rs.2000 per Account Per Report to be Paid in Advance||90% Refundable if Negotiation Fails.|
|Updation of Status in CIBIL after Deposit of Money as per Issuance of Letter of Demand by Lending Bankers||15% of the Deposit Amount or Minimum Rs.3000 Per Account Per Report to be Paid in Advance||The Matter will have to be referred to Banking Lokpal (Ombudsman) or Consumer Court as Lending Banker is legally bound to update status within 60 days of receipt of money.|
|Drawing of Personal Credit Report – In case, of No Loan Reports – Credit Scores will not be allotted by Credit Rating Agencies.
Time Taken 7-15 Days after verification of KYC Documents
|Rs.1500-00 Per Report to be Paid in Advance||Fixed Charges Non-Refundable be paid in Advance|
|Drawing of Company, Firm Commercial Credit Report (CCR) – Time Taken 15 – 30 Days – after receipt of Documents and Payment in Order||Rs.5000-00 per Report to be Paid in Advance||Fixed Charges Non-Refundable to be paid in Advance|
Other Terms and Conditions: Any wrong payment received will be returned after deduction of Handling Charge of 5% with a minimum of Rs.250-00.
Check Out more convenient Payment Options to make Payments.
You can Tell us your CIBIL Problem in strictest confidence. We assure that we maintain the highest level of secrecy standards and you can depend on us as we believe in long-lasting Trust Building with our clients.