Before planning to visit personally, please see this Notice Board so that you do not get disappointed if experts are not available. However, experts are available for 10 hrs x 7 x 365 on Phone No. 9814915812 and 8849950799 to attend to emergent Calls.
- Office Closed: On 31 March of Every Year – for Financial Year Ending 31st March.
- With Effect From 01-04-2017, we will provide one Free Annual Credit Report to our Past Customers.
- New Customers can also avail the facility of one Free Annual Credit Report after getting the Loan Account Settled with Major Banks with or without CIBIL Clearance.
- We invite Chartered Accountants, Financial Accountants, DSA’s of Private Banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, Common Service Centres, Gram Sewa Kenderes, and Other People dealing with Financial Products, Loans from PAN India for providing the CIBIL Reports Rectification and Improvements Services to their customers through us. They can shake hands with us for long-lasting solutions to the CIBIL problems being faced by their clients in any corner of the country. They will at liberty to charge their professional fees as per the needs of their clients and we will not be in direct contact with the clients for this purpose. Interested entities can contact us during business hours displayed on the home page.
- The clients referred by Public Sector Banks and/or Private Banks and Financial Institutions will get a flat discount of 10% on all services offered by CIBIL Consultants.
- For ongoing Festival Offers – Please visit our “Special Offers” Page and get ongoing discounts.
- Rates of Professional Service have been revised w.e.f. 01-01-2018. Contact 8849950799 or whats app on 9814915812 for any clarification.
- With effect from 01-01-2019, Out of Pocket Expenses will be charged over and above the Normal Fees.
- Due to Financial Year and Helf Year closing as on 31st March every year the data transmission from Bankers and Lending Institutions to Credit Bureaus like CIBIL, Experian, and Equifax and vice verse gets slowed down during the period 15th March to 15th April and 15th September to 15th October every year, the clients are advised in their own interest to defer the fetching or refreshing of CIBIL Reports during the said closing periods.
CAUTION: Beware of imitators! Before making any payments to any payment, please check that the CIBIL Consultants are Genuine.
Note: You can Tell us your CIBIL Problem in strictest confidence. We assure that we maintain the highest level of secrecy standards and you can depend upon us as we believe in long-lasting Trust Building with our clients.
If you are very busy and do not have time to keep a check on your CIBIL Report and Credit History then you can leave all your worries to us by subscribing to our Silver Credit Health Checkup Plan for getting updates about your Credit Scores and CIBIL Reports round the corner.