- Visit CIBIL Consultants and provide the following information:
- Name as per PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID
- Address as per PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID
- Email ID and Mobile Number Registered with the Lending Bankers
- Message: In the message – Please write briefly about your CIBIL Problem – e.g. CIBIL Report includes stranger loan accounts, unknown zero balance accounts, settled accounts and/or written off accounts.
- Upload the documents relating to your ID Proof and Residence Proof at CIBIL Consultants.
- Upload Original PAN (Front only) and AADHAR (Both Front and Back). This is the minimum requirement to get access to your Credit Report.
- If you can easily remember and recollect, then provide Loan Account Numbers of any of your two existing or closed loan accounts with full details like Account Number, Bank, Purpose of Loan, Amount of Loan, Date/Month of Loan. This will help us to segregate your loan accounts from the loan accounts of other individuals whose Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth incidentally match with your particulars.
- Check our Professional Fees along with Refund Policies and Terms and Conditions
- Now make payment of Rs.4500-00 for Analysis and Investigation of CIBIL Report, using any of these Payment Options, towards professional fees for fetching of your CIBIL Report and Analysis/Investigation thereof by experts at CIBIL Consultants.
- Allow 3-5 days time to our experts formakingn an analysis of your CIBIL Report. Our experts will call you or may contacts you on What’s App to seek your confirmation about the loan accounts appearing in your CIBIL Report.
- After having discussion with the clients, our experts will draw an action plan to get the CIBIL Report rectified from CIBIL after serving notices to the concerned Banks. Experts will disclose the action plan and they will also inform the Professional Fess which will vary from person to person but within the framework of our clearly spelled out Professional Fess along with Refund Policies and Terms and Conditions.
- While Initial payment of Rs.4500-00 is Non-Refundable, Professional Fees charged for getting the CIBIL Report rectified is refundable to the extent of 85% to 100% in case our experts are not able to get the CIBIL Reports rectified.
- Time Frame to Resolve Issues:
- Complete Analysis of CIBIL Report within 5-7 days from the date of payment of Rs.4500 and providing of necessary documents and information.
- Our experts will Identify errors in your credit report and communicate with the Credit Bureau or respective Credit Rating Agencies. They will also check for any identity theft, fraud and further check for any co-signed/guaranteed loan that may affect your Credit or CIBIL Score
- Removal of Stranger Loan Accounts – within 60-75 days from the date of payment of Professional Fees @ Rs.2000-00 per account as per rates mentioned in our Professional Fees.
- CIBIL Clearance in respect of “Settled” and “Written Off” loan accounts within 60-90 days from the date of repayment of dues to the lending bankers and payment of Professional Fees @ Rs.2000-00 Minimum up to Deposit of Rs.10000 or less + 20 % of the Deposit Amount exceeding Rs.10000-00 Per Account Per Report along with Flat 2% of the amount got waived from Banks to be Paid in Advance.
- Closure of “Zero Balance Loan Accounts” within 45-60 days of payment of Fees.
Though CIBIL Score or Credit Score gets improved after rectification of CIBIL Reports from any defects and errors, yet allotment of Credit or CIBIL Score is an automated process and our experts will guide you Free of Cost for at least six months even after the rectification of the Report.
If you are very busy and do not have time to keep a check on your CIBIL Report and Credit History then you can leave all your worries to us by subscribing to our Silver Credit Health Checkup Plan for getting updates about your Credit Scores and CIBIL Reports round the corner.